I was feeling silly over the weekend and decided to share my favorite cooking songs with you guys. Cooking should be fun and sometimes music is the best motivator to make the best food.
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to:
The Well-Seasoned Playlist
- Ante Up – MOP
- Flava In Ya Ear Remix– Craig Mack (Feat. Notorious B.I.G., LL Cool J, Busta & Rampage)
- I got it made – Special Ed
- Rapper’s Delight – Sugar Hill Gang
- Milkshake – Kelis
- It’s Love – Jill Scott
- C.R.E.A.M. – Wu Tang Clan
- N*ggaz in Paris – Jay-Z and Kaye
- Sober – Childish Gambino
- Fried Chicken – Nas
- Southern Hospitality – Ludacris
- All You Can Eat- Fat Boys
- Ice Cream – Raekwon (Featuring Ghostface Killah and Method Man)
- It Was a Good Day – Ice Cube
- Nuthin But a G Thing – Dre and Snoop
- This is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Grits – The Roots
- Lose My Breath – Destiny’s Child
- Candy Girl – New Edition
- Collard Greens and Cornbread – Fantasia
- Cornbread, Fish and Collard Greens – Anthony Hamilton
- Birthday Cake – Rihanna
- Stir Fry – Migos
- Got To Give It Up –Marvin Gaye
- You Know I’m No Good – Amy Winehouse and Ghostface Killah
What songs do you like to listen to while cooking? Comment on Facebook or Twitter.
Let me know what else y’all want to know about. I’m open to suggestions… and your feedback is invaluable!!
One Comment Add yours
I’m living for this play list! Have to meal prep tomorrow, you better believe I’ll be on this while I do!